COVID-19 Service update
Last Updated: 28th July 2020
What has changed in the past week?
- Normal service on the 199 has resumed
- The Transpeak from Buxton to Derby is operating on a 2-hourly basis 7 days a week.
- Normal weekday service levels on the 14 has been resumed, with a reduced Saturday service.
- Enhanced weekday service on the 19.
- Normal weekday service levels on the 58 has been resumed.
- The 60 is operating to a revised timetable.
- A reduced Saturday service is operating on the 114.
- A largely normal weekday service on the 185/186 has been restored.
- A reduced Saturday service is operating on the 190.
- A reduced Saturday service is operating on the 390
- Normal weekday service has resumed on the 61.
We understand that there are concerns over the current outbreak of coronavirus. We want to reassure all our customers and staff that their safety and well-being is our top priority.
This is a difficult time for all, and the world changed with the announcement of a national lock down. Passenger numbers have fallen to 15% or less of normal numbers. With the help of Local Authority partners and our staff, who are being magnificent, we continue to provide a reduced service on most routes.